What You Should Know About Getting A Cleaning Estimate
If you have decided that professional cleaning is something you would like to try in your Palm Beach County home or office, we would be happy to come and give you an estimate.
We base our prices on the size of the home or office and the length of time it takes our cleaning team to complete the job to your satisfaction.
Here is what you can expect when we come out to do your cleaning estimate:
- We will tour your home or office and all the rooms/areas you need to be cleaned.
- If there is something you don’t want done, please mention it.
- We would like to know anything that previous cleaning companies have been overlooking so we can take care of it for you. We would also like to know your pet peeves so we can give extra care to the things that are the most important to you.
- The more specific you are about how you like things done, the better job we can do for you. So don’t hesitate to tell us, in detail, what you need. We take careful notes and keep them on file so we always remember what you want.
- If there are specific cleaning products you don’t want us to use or smells that you don’t like or are allergic to, tell us that too. We would be happy to use your products if you prefer. Let us know where you keep them.
- If you would like us to use your vacuum cleaner rather than ours, that is fine. Just let us know where you keep it and we will be glad to use it instead.
Once we see your home or office and get an idea of how you want things done, we will be able to give you an estimate. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!